Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Birthday Aiden

This weekend we will be celebrating my grandson's 2nd birthday.

I am the mother of a teen mom.  I love all my children unconditionally, and I love my grandson too much, if you can love someone too much.

This boy has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and to my family I can hardly stand it.

It really makes me wonder about the mom who kicks their teen daughter out simply because she is pregnant.  The one time your child feels lost, scared and vulnerable you do the unthinkable of turning your back.  I don't get it.  But I regress...

I can only hope that I have this great a relationship with all my grandkids, once I have more grandkids.  And I might have to read this when Aiden is a teen and a pain in the ass. 

But for now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST GRANDSON EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment